Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What we have been up to . . . .

We started a project last weekend, that I am so excited about! We have decided to paint the sun room. From the first time we walked in this home to look at it, the sun room has always been one of favorite rooms in the house. Because it is fairly good sized & I love having an extra little sitting place in Spring, Summer & Fall. Definitely, not Winter! Way too cold! So, I have been wanting to paint it a different color than the Winter Snow White that has been on the walls. And then we were able to get some laminate flooring that we are going to put down sometime over Spring Break. We were going to wait, but we were able to get a killer deal, so we could not pass it up. I am going to have a whole new sun room in 2 weeks & I can't wait!

So, are you ready to see the color, have I put you off long enough . . .

OK this is what it looked like before. . . . . .





And now Tah Dah, Gold Duff is the color that we have chosen, it's close to sunflower, I adore it! It's not completely finished yet, we have to move our massive stove to get back in the corner & we need to do one more coat on the ceiling.




It just transforms this room & now it's just such a warm color and once we get the floors done, it will be my new hang out. So, now you know where you can find me, sitting & enjoying a book & some lemonade in my Favorite room in our home!!! Yeah I love it!

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Cute! Looks like a lot of work, but well worth it! Good Job!

Marilee said...

Cute! Looks like a lot of work, but well worth it! Good Job!

Brittney said...

LOVE IT!