
This is the newest edition to our family. My brother Cortney & his wife Ashlee welcomed their 3rd baby girl to their home on November 29th. This is our little Mallory Elaine Jones. My parents kept her last week, while Cort & Ash took Mattie & McKale (their other 2 girlies) to a movie. Just look at this little doll, she is beautiful! My mom sent me these pics today & I just need to go & get her & squeeze, & kiss, & squish, & kiss this little baby. Oh, How I love the additions to the family. Tyler (one of my other brothers), he & his wife Bobbi will be getting their 4th baby (3rd boy) here this weekend. I really need to make a trip down & see little Noah & Mallory. Then my sister, Emilee is having a baby in Sept. I love being an aunt! All the benefits of loving on & kissing these little sweet hearts & then when they get naughty, I send them right back to their parents. Oh, but how we love our babies!
Little Mallory ~ you just remember that I am your favorite aunt & you don't listen to Emi, I love you more!

OHH, she is a little angry in this pic! I love it when she turns into a little bear cat!
Priceless!!!
1 comments:
Oh, I haven't even had a second to catch up until this morning. You and your family are just beautiful, Melissa. I miss you-
XOXOJody
Post a Comment