Oh, Sweet November! (Isn't that a very depressing movie!) Anyway, I know that I have pictures to post of Halloween. But, I wanted to get this in first. My I'm Thankful list. I tried doing this last year, but failed & gave up & so I vow that I will do it this year. Each night, I will post about one thing that I am truly thankful for, & then, after these holiday months are over & we are waist deep in the middle of snow & muck; I can come back to these posts & be truly thankful for life, once again. So, here's to a great Thankful month!
#1- I am Thankful for Clayn & my 2 beautiful healthy children. I have been so blessed to have Clayn as my husband. He is such a good man, he works hard for our family. He is a great partner & support for me. He is my strength when I am weak, & he is my best friend. I am truly Thankful for him & all he does for me. I am also, very thankful for Tess & Parker; they are a great help around the house & they bring so much joy into our lives. I am so thankful that we get to be a part of their lives; that we have the opportunity to not only teach & guide them, but to also, be able to learn from them. I am so thankful that they are healthy & active kids; I know that may sound strange. But, I'm so happy that there is nothing physically wrong with them, that they can run & play & be active children. And that they are. I am thankful for their kindness & love that they show to me. I have been blessed with an AMAZING family, and I would not have it any other way.
0 comments:
Post a Comment