Monday, November 2, 2009

Are you missing any body parts?

Well, if you are, then my children have probably been eating them! I know really gross! And no just to answer your question Dr. Hannibal Lecter does not reside here.
My kids just had to have these the other day at the store & once I got them home & we started opening each one of them (they are individually wrapped), I started realizing how really gross they are. And how great it would be to make some fun Halloween treats with them. So, I'm a little late for this year, however be prepared next year to bite into a nose or an ear, maybe an eyeball or even a heart. I must add that, in a couple posts back, I posted that I thought that I had lost my marbles/brain. Well, now I know where it has ended up, my kids are eating it.



An eyeball, Anyone??

0 comments: