Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Few Family Pictures

On Saturday, my brother Spencer came & took a few pictures for us around Bear River. We bought a new camera a month or so ago, & it's pretty nice & so he was our photographer.
In Bear River, there is this old store & believe it or not all of the pictures up until we are walking down the road are taken around this old store. It was awesome for different elements.
I loved it. And it was very cheap, in fact FREE! Thanks Spence, your the best!


These are my favorite of the kids, I thought they turned out so cute!







I thought this one turned out great, with Park having on his yellow shirt & with there being old yellow paint on the tin, worked out perfect!

Parker in every picture totally does his own thing, we just have to go with it, Taa Daa!


My Favorite!


This is our Scary Halloween faces, Watch out!





At the end of taking pictures, the kids wanted to go over & pet these horses & Spence took a few shots, I didn't even know about, but I think this turned out great.

0 comments: