Monday, August 17, 2009

What does your fridge say about you?

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I love this!)

This morning, as I started cleaning out my fridge. I was looking through everything that I had in there & the dates on them. As I continued on, I had to laugh. I have a "Condiment Fridge," meaning that just about any condiment you would need or want, I probably own it. My mom & I have laughed about this before, because, I know that she has a lot of them, also.

Here's a list of some of what I have . . .

  • Ranch Dressing
  • 3 Cheese Dressing
  • Spicy mustard
  • Dijon mustard
  • Mustard
  • Ketsup
  • BBQ sauce
  • Capers
  • Worcestershire sauce
  • Yeast
  • Heinz 57 Thousand Island dressing
  • Lemon juice
  • Lime juice
  • Tabasco
  • Horseradish
  • Cocktail sauce
  • Hoisin sauce
  • Pesto
  • Mayo
  • Salsa
  • Minced Garlic
  • Pickles
  • Relish
  • Soy sauce
  • Jam
  • Bumble berry syrup
  • Caramel topping
  • Strawberry topping
  • Chocolate syrup
  • Butter
  • Margarine
  • Cream Cheese
  • Buttermilk
The problem with all this is, is that right now, there is not a whole lot of food. So unless, there is actually other food to be prepared with all of these items, then, they are useless! None the less, I love having all of these items, because, when I do have the correct ingredients, I have some great meals. If I don't, then, we have lots of mustard's & salad dressings.

What's in your fridge? Please Share . . . . .

0 comments: