Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tess and The Club

So, yesterday, Tess came home from school, still just as excited as ever. She is loving every minute of it, the singing, the stories, the painting, & most of all she loves recess, to be able to go & run & play with all of the other kids. Tess is all about making new friends. She is a social butterfly; hmmm, I wonder where she gets that from . . . Gee, maybe me! Anyway, she came home from school yesterday & we were talking & I asked her how her day was, & she told me that she made 2 new friends, another little girl named Emma, & a little boy. However, she does not know his name. And this unnamed little boy has already invited Tess to be in a "CLUB." Oh, Really, a club. We said, "What kind of club?" She says; "A club where we play, it is part of a sidewalk. And we can dance there, too." I say, "Oh really, you dance." She says, Yah Mom, we dance."

So, let me understand this right, on the 2nd day of school, you meet a new boy & you don't even know his name,(but he is in her class) he invites you to his club, & you dance. Oh, No, I think that I'm in trouble. I just hope that the only kind of dancing that they are doing is The Hokey Pokey; but then again, how safe can we be with The Hokey Pokey, because, what if it is what it's all about!

0 comments: