Monday, May 25, 2009

Annie Oakley



In December, we went to a work Christmas party for Clayn & we had to bring a white elephant gift. We ended up coming home with a set of 3 Annie Oakley dvd's, that are from the old TV series. Well, we hadn't opened them, they've just been down in our storage room on a shelf. Tess found them & wanted to watch them. Let's just say that I had no idea what a little fan she would become. She has watched all of the episodes through out the last 4 days.
She is so funny, the other day, we had to run to the store & she asked if I would do her hair like Annie Oakley, & she had to have the bows, tied at the bottom of the braids instead of the top like I usually do.
She is very impressionable right now, and I will definitely take Annie Oakley, over who ever else it could be. I will take her being my little Annie!

0 comments: