Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Testimony, this Easter Sunday

I feel like I need to share my testimony this Easter Sunday. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, is the ONLY true church on the earth. I know that The Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that if I will read this book that I will draw closer to God & have more peace in my life. I know that Joseph Smith was chosen by God to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ back to the earth for these the last days. I know that he dedicated his life to this purpose & that I will forever be in debted to him for his sacrifice. I know that Thomas S. Monson stands at the head of this church today & that if I will follow his guidance, I will not ever be lead astray. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior & Redeemer. I know that he loves me, and that he knows me, personally. I know that he lived a life of purity, a life of pure love & sacrifice. I know that he has paved the way for me to return home to live with my Father in Heaven again. I know that he suffered great pains for me, I know that he atoned for my sins. I know that he died for me, and was resurrected. I know that he did ALL of this for me. Oh, how I love him!!! I know that I have a Father in Heaven, who is truly my Father, and that he wants me to be happy. He knew that I wouldn't be able to make it here on my own, and so he provided a way for us to be part of an Eternal Family, through the wonderful plan of salvation, that was only made possible through the love of our elder brother, and Savior, Jesus. I know that we have temples to help remind us what heaven was truly like, how wonderful to have this AMAZING reminder. I am So Thankful to him for this, & I truly love him. This is the true church & I have been so blessed to have blessed to have this in my life.
He is my Savior, my Redeemer, my Friend!

0 comments: