The other night, we went to Idaho Falls for dinner & to get out of the house. As, we were driving, we were talking & I was looking at my Rachel Ray Magazine, and she interviews some celebrity at the end of each issue, and one of the questions that she always asks is, "If you could have any famous guests over for dinner, who would they be & why?" So, this sparked conversation, between Clayn & I, and we decided to make our lists. Here's mine:
My List of Dinner guests
No particular order
1. CS Lewis - Very inspiring man, we could all learn a lot from him.
2. Ellen DeGeneres - She is so fun; I don't agree with how she lives, but I think she would be awesome to have over for dinner.
3. James Taylor - Oh, Sweet Baby James! What more can I say, he could provide a little concert afterwards that would be incredible.
4. Audrey Hepburn - One of the most beautiful women ever! I love her movies & I think that she is a real definition of what Beauty really is.
5. Jane Austin - Very Interesting & Intriguing for living in the time that she lived in & for being as out spoken, as she was, not afraid to be who she was, my kind of woman.
6. Matt Lauer - I have watched Matt on TV for 14 years, he's my guy. I have always loved him, & I feel like he has been apart of so much in the media & has been around so much of history that he would be a great one to have for dinner.
7. Jeffrey R Holland - I Love Him! He is one of my favorite apostles, and I love how accepting he is of others. He would add a great balance & who knows, maybe there would be a conversion or two!
Clayn's List of Guests :
1. Frank Sinatra
2. Barack Obama
3. Morgan Freeman
4. Eleanor Rosevett
5. William Shakespeare
6. Abraham Lincoln
7. Thomas Jefferson
8. Sojurner Truth
9. John Jea
I don't have all of his reasoning's, I think that I could figure out why, but I'll just let you!
So, now my question to all of you is, Who would be your dinner guest & Why?
This really is a lot of fun, and I have edited my list 3 times, and I tried to have just 5, but I couldn't cut any of my people, in fast there's a few more that I would like to add, like Jon Stewart, Patrick Dempsey, Steve Wyn, and Anthony Hopkins. A few more men on my list.
Who's on Yours?

1 comments:
It makes me hyperventilate just thinking about famous people over for dinner guest. I'd just have them meet me at Maddox. Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment