
Last Friday, Spencer & Misty got married. It was a goo day, but I must confess that I did not get a good picture of them together, this is the best I've got & I know it's pretty darn pathetic. (So, mom email some of the good ones you've got, I won't send you any more of mine until you send me some of yours, you betcha that's how I"m gonna play this game!!!)
But, I did get some other good ones, like this one of Tyler (my bro) & Bobbi!


Em & Jake, they are getting married in June, so cute!

A little sisterly love, Me & Em

Cort & Mckell dancing , what a little doll!


Clayn just hanging out with his gimp foot!

My Grandpa & Grandma Jones, I thought this was a very cute picture of them.

I loved these 2 pictures, I just wish the lighting would have been a little better. Molli, Tess & Mattie! Our 3 sweet little ladies!
0 comments:
Post a Comment