Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year!

OK< so I know that I'm a little slow at posting these pictures, but none the less I want to remember, and with old age coming, I'm forgetting things. I know I'm not that old, yet! But, I'm getting there. So, on New Year's Eve we went to some friends for a fun game night & the kids got to go & stay up until 12:30. Yep, you can call us CRAZY!!! WE ARE!!! Anyway, they were truly MONSTERS by that point. But, what the hay, we only live once, may as well enjoy it, & let the kids have fun memories. They really did love it. Then, on New Year's Day, (which is when these pictures were taken, Jan 1, 2009!!) we went out for breakfast and took the kids to Despereaux. They loved it & so did we, it really was so GOOD!
Then the next day, Clayn & I got to go out, without the little MONSTERS! Oh, how I love babysitters. We went & ate at Ruby Tuesdays and then we saw Benjamin Button. OH, my word!! WHaT an AMAZING Show! WOW!!! I seriously, sobbed for the last 45 minutes. It's just one of those movies, that just really makes you stop & think about life~ Anyways, I can't give it justice & I won't even try, just go & see it. If you don't like it, then don't talk to me about, because I know that I"ll call you CRAZY! Other wise, if you loved it like me, then there will be Align Centermuch to be said! We had a great New Years! And now we're in the midst of my DREADED month! I really despise January!!! So, I'm trying to find ways, to fill up this month. I have started digital scrapbooking, and I think that I could very easily become an addict, at yet another thing. I know, I know, I have issues. But, then again, so do you, we all do! Let's just embrace them. I'm just going to FLY MY FREAK FLAG!!! And I'll do it proudly!!! YEAH!






Cool Dude, with his Buzz Light Year Shades!





0 comments: