Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Big Girl

On Friday, we had some errands to run. We went to Walmart & ran into some friends from the ward & their little girl had just gotten her ears pierced. She was showing Tess her earrings. I have been telling Tess all summer that she could get her ear pierced whenever she wanted, but it had to be her idea. So, I went around Walmart getting my groceries. At the very end I told Clayn that I needed to run to the other side of the store & I would meet him in the middle, in 5 minutes, I had Parker with me & he had Tess with him. So, when I come to meet him in the middle, I couldn't find him & he gets my attention & he & Tess were over picking out earrings. WHAT THE??!!?? So, he informs me that he & Tess had been talking about his & she decided that she want to get hers done. She picked them out & they pierced them. She was so brave! She didn't even cry! She is so excited & she thinks that she is so big!




This is me, on my way to see Twilight. See previous post about that, I was disappointed in the movie, but Edward, was Awesome! I think he's HOT!
What a weekend!

2 comments:

The Strange and Awkward One said...

HOW FUNNY! I'm glad we could help encourage Tess. She looks great. It looks like they picked the exact same pair!

Rulon and Nicole said...

Sorry about the Twilight let down. I think the nation agrees with you. Hopefully they'll learn their lesson and spend a little cash on the next one. If there is one. I haven't been yet, I'm going this week. I'll let you know. Take care! Tell Tess I think she's one hot mama with those new earrings. What did Clayne think of the movie?