Saturday, November 29, 2008

I want to be Healthy!

Well, now that Thanksgiving is over, we are truly in the middle of the holiday season. We had a great Thanksgiving Day. We went to my aunt Deann's in IF. The kids ran & played all day. The men took turns riding the different motor cycles & watching football. And all of us women, made a darling Believe picture book. So Cute & Fun! However, I still have felt like crap! I have got this cough that never ends. I lay awake at night & cough & cough, I haven't slept good in over 2 weeks. Yesterday, Clayn took me back to the Physician's Care, Tess has the Croup, & I still have bronchitis & my sinus infection is even worse than what it was 2 weeks ago. Within 2 weeks, we have spent $100, just in prescriptions. I am about going crazy! I'm tired & I just want to be able to eat & sleep, like a normal person. I get coughing so hard, that I throw up every meal. I know that none of you really wanted to know that, but, it's the truth. I am Mad! If the 4 prescriptions that I'm on now, doesn't help me, then I know that I will go CRAZY! I just want to have a good holiday season & enjoy it without trying to figure out where the closest bathroom is, in case I get cough & gagging & throwing up! So, not fun!

2 comments:

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Bless our heart! Just this morning, as I lay awake around 4am like I do all of the time now, I decided to focus on all of the things that are making me miserable at the moment: constant congestion, pain all through the night, pain when I walk, swelling and massive pain when I sit, back pressure etc. I tried to think "Just 8 more weeks, just 8 more weeks!" It helped a little...until I remembered what my body does after the baby is born for the first couple of weeks....

Hope you get feeling better soon!
Love, Jody

Paul and Natalie McB said...

EWWWW! Hope you're all better by the 20th, or I'm gonna bring my kids in gas masks! hope you get better!