I know that my Heavenly Father will not give me trials that I can not handle
I know my Father in Heaven & my Savior LOVE me
My children love me unconditionally
Love is the greatest & most pure emotion
Laughter really is the BEST medicine
Hearing "I Wuv You, Mama!" Are the sweetest words
Chocolate can cure most anything
Clayn is ALWAYS there for me & he truly loves me
A clean house is hard work, but always worth the effort
A home cooked meal is Love
Music is a gift to our senses
Christmas makes me want to be a child again
Homemade bread makes me HAPPY
Family is always there for you
One can never have too many friends, too many hugs, or too much chocolate
Kisses make everything better
Fall makes me happy
Flowers in the Spring are like a light in the middle of darkness
Cuddling in the morning is fun with the kids in our bed
Spending time as a family is PRICELESS
A bubble bath and a good book is an AMAZING end to a stressful day
Watching my children sleep is one of the sweetest things ever
There are answers, & there is peace in the scriptures
Our Prophet will never lead us astray
The smell of bubble gum reminds me of my childhood
Serving a mission was one of the smartest choices I have Ever made
I treasure my vision more than most people, and I think I see fine
I LOVE sunsets
Captain Moroni & Joseph Smith are two of my hero's
My sleep is something I can not live without
I NEED to talk to my Mom everyday
My home is our palace
Messes are inevitable
With age come wisdom, or is it laugh lines. . .
Birthdays are to be celebrated
Life is Amazing
What are the things you know to be true?
1 comments:
Wow, very inspiring! I loved it!
Post a Comment