Monday, October 13, 2008

My New Do . . .

Here's my new hair cut. I have bangs for the first time, since I was in high school. It's taken me some time to get used to them, but I think I like them. And I'm really liking the color, it's darker than I think I've ever been. I was on the phone on Saturday with my mother-in-law & Clayn was taking pictures of all the snow & got one of me. Libby, a friend of mine, told me that I'm quite modern & I look like a rocker. Really, you think I'm close to Joan Jett,? What do you think of the bangs?

2 comments:

Chelle said...

You don't look like a rocker, you look like a HOT MOMMA! Yikes! I don't remember you being so cute, hahaha! Glad I'm not there cause I know I'd get hit...

Mandi Jones said...

So cute!! I LOVE it! Miss you guys.