Monday, September 22, 2008

Tess & Preschool



Tess has loved going to Preschool, and she has been able to do some very fun projects, so far. I don't have pictures of all of them, but here's a few of what she made last week. Tess loves any kind of art, she loves to color, glue, cut. It's what I like to call making messes. But to her, she is expressing her self. I think she is so cute! She comes home so excited about spelling & learning how to read, which totally amazes me. She is growing up so fast, I can't believe that she was just my beautiful little baby, & now she is my even more beautiful little girl, that totally amazes me with her kindness & eagerness to help & learn & grow! I love you my Tesser Bug!





The balloon person, would be me! She made me, what can I say, it looks just like (I guess). Thanks Tess!

0 comments: