Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Bucket List

So my Mom emailed & asked me to write a bucket list ( a list of things I want to do & accomplish, before I kick the bucket). Hence, A Bucket List. If you haven't seen the movie with Morgan Freeman & Jack Nicholson, I highly recommend it. So, I have been thinking all morning of things that I really, really want to do in my life. Here goes:

  1. Go on a Safari in Africa & Ride a elephant. I have wanted to do this for over 10 years, don't ask me why I just want to do it.
  2. Go Fly Fishing.
  3. Go to New England in the Fall & see all of the beautiful colors & foliage.
  4. Go skydiving.
  5. Go to Greece.
  6. See the Grand Canyon.
  7. Learn more about photography & take amazing pictures.
  8. Lose weight & be healthy & physically active with my kids.
  9. Take my kids to Disneyland & Sea World.
  10. Go to New York at Christmas time.
  11. Watch a sunset in the Caribbean.
  12. Serve in every calling I'm asked to in church.
  13. Read & study the life of Jesus & come closer to him.
  14. Love & appreciate Clayn & my kids daily.
  15. To Live & Love Life to the fullest of my ability.

This is the list that I have come up with so far, things may be added & changed as life goes on, but I think it's just so important to live my life with some goals & things that I want to accomplish.
I have attached this website with other ideas to help you get started. Just try it, it's fun, to really get thinking about life.
www.bucklists.wetpaint.com

4 comments:

moana said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I made a list too.

Chelle said...

Oh I thought you were going to tell us about all the times you were a "bucket" on your mission...

The Wright Family said...

We really do need to get together. Let's go scrapbooking. I have not been in forever.

Mothership said...

That is tough, isn't it? Some of the things on my list need to be started right away! Isaac was talking about how difficult dance is. I told him that's why people work at it for years to become good dancers. He said, "Years! It takes a life time." He is right. Man.