
Clayn has got to be one of the best husbands EVER!!! He called last night & got us a baby sitter, and took me out. He let me choose where we were going to eat, so we went to Red Lobster for all you can eat shrimp. We had an amazing dinner, everything tasted great! Then we went & saw Nights In Rodanthe. Total Chick Flick! It was good & I enjoyed it. He managed to get through it, let's just say that it's not going to be a "Let's go & see that again movie." But he was a great sport for taking me & just having a night out, where we can just be us! Thanks, Clayn! You truly are the Best! Love Ya!!!
1 comments:
Hey Melissa, Do you have Becky Wilson's email address? Her blog is private and I have no way to get a hold of her. Tell her she needs to send me an invite!!
I love your blog! Hope you are doing fantastic!
Post a Comment