On Friday night, Clayn & Parker went on a Father & Son's type of camp out. So, Tess & I had our own Girl's Night. She is so cute! I asked her what she wanted to eat, I told her that I would make her whatever she wanted for dinner & then whatever treat she wanted. She wanted a tuna fish sandwich with lots of dill pickles, chocolate milk & Cheetos for dinner. All right, whatever, not exactly what I would have picked, but none the less it was what she had wanted. After dinner, she told me that she wanted some popcorn with sticky maple syrup on it. Oh, My Gosh! She is Buddy The Elf's long lost sister! So, I made some Carmel popcorn, which seemed to be exactly what she had wanted. Afterwards, we painted fingers & toe nails. No girls night would be complete without Pink Nails! We also, had bought the new Barbie movie. After dinner, Libby & the babies came over & brought some other yummy food. She brought some french bread, brie cheese, roasted garlic & sun dried tomatoes. She put the bread on a pan & drizzled the cut up pieces with some olive oil & broil & let it get crispy, then you put the brie cheese on a pan & cook it for about 15 minutes til it's gooey & soft.. Then you put the brie on the bread, layered with some roasted garlic & a few pieces of the sun dried tomatoes. Oh My Gosh! So Yummy! So, Tess got to play with Libby's babies. She had a ball! And then she stayed up until 11:30 watching her movie a second time. I tell you Barbie & The Diamond Castle, is truly a must see! So Cute & so much fun!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Girl's Night
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment