This morning Libby & I were going to go to the Farmer's Market & then we were going to go to lunch & have some of our favorite nachos. So, I got up & had a good morning taking my time getting ready. Having a pretty good hair day & I even was trying out some of my new plum eyeshadow. So, she came & we had her babies with us. We went to the farmer's market & we were a bit underwhelmed, when they want $6.00 for a dozen ears of corn. My dad was freaking out last weekend about $2.00 a dozen in Utah. So, we got some tomatoes to make some fresh salsa. We loaded the babies in the car & we were going to eat. We were just chatting & now I don't even remember what it was about. When all of a sudden there was a loud noise & we were jerked forward & we had been hit & then we proceeded to hit the car in front of us. The next thing we know my head is hurting and the babies are crying. I panicked a little & Libby couldn't figure out what had happened. We checked the babies, they were fine, just scared, and we just sat there. This kid came up & made sure that we were OK & called 911. The lady that hit us, had a dog in the car with her & he jumped out of the window & she was looking for him & not paying attention. They took her off in the ambulance, I think with her she was mostly rattled up, but she had a neck brace on. My neck has killed me all afternoon & I have a goose egg on the back of my head, and we figure the visor was loose & fell down & hit me in the eye & I'm swollen with a purple eye. Now, I will really enjoy the plum eyeshadow at least for a day or 2 until it turns blue & then I don't know what I'll do, I don't like blue. Yikes! Anyways, other than that I think we are OK. We are so blessed that we were able to walk out of this accident with just the few injuries that we have. And that we had on our seat belts, I know that if we didn't I probably would have been through the window. So much for our fun filled morning! But for the most part, we alright & very lucky!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment