Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun Tag

i am: Melissa Jones Lambert
i think: I should be making dinner & doing laundry, but I'm not!
i know: Clayn loves me
i want: to lose 30 pounds
i have: an Amazing Family!
i wish: I could play the piano
i hate: Messes!
i miss: not being able to see well & drive, a freedom I truly miss!
i fear: losing someone I love
i feel: Happy being with the ones I love
i hear: my kids laughing, playing & watching TV
i smell: my lotion
i crave: good crab & lobster, mmmm, and of course anything sweet!
i search: online all the time for recipes, I love to try new food
i wonder: why I'm so blessed with a great life & to have the freedoms that I enjoy living here.
i regret: Not going to school & getting a degree
i love: Life! Clayn, Tess & Parker, my family & Clayn's family, our house, good food, friends!
i care: what people think about me...probably too much
i always: eat breakfast, I get sick if I don't
i am not: pregnant, Thank Goodness!
i believe: in my Savior, Jesus Christ & I know he loves me

i dance: with Tess & Park. & sometimes with Clayn while we're cooking Sunday dinner. The kids think it's funny!
i sing: around the house and with my kids
i don’t always: take off my makeup at night
i write: in my blog, way too much, but it's so fun!
i win: Every argument with Clayn, HA HA HA!
i lose: Scrabble with Clayn, because he cheats!
i never: have tried beer or smoked
i listen: to country music
i can usually be found: at home
i am scared: of fire and deep water, I really am. Just ask my family!
i need: my sleep
i am happy about: seeing my kids enjoy life & try things for the first time, it's so rewarding & fun to be a part of their lives.


I tag all my girl friends who have not done this.

1 comments:

Jenny Bobo said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing! I just love you Melissa! Thanks for being such an incredible person that I can look up to and try to emulate!