Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tess & Her New Hair Cut

Tess has wanted her cut for over a month now & I keep on trying to talk her out of it, thinking that we'll just keep growing it long. We took Parker this weekend to get his hair cut & it's all I heard about, so we cut hers to her shoulders, she told the girl cutting it that she wanted it all the way to her chin. She is her Mother's daughter, I always wanted my hair shorter. I think it looks cute, even just down, usually I'll pull it up , but today she wanted it down & she brushes it like crazy! What a primper. She told the girl who was cutting her hair that she would like some color also. Holy cow! I'm in so much trouble & she won't even be 5 until August. She all the time wants lip gloss on, & she wants new clothes & shoes every time we go to the store (And No, she doesn't get them).Talk about High maintenance! And to top it all off she's a total poser! She thinks she's going to be a super model, I here about it all the time. All I can say is "Help, I need strength!!!"

I love this one, I think it's darling!

1 comments:

Paul and Natalie McB said...

OOHHH you are in Ta-rouble!!!!! She's so darn cute!