So, a few weeks ago we ripped up the carpet in Parker's room & found these cherry wood floors, that I have really come to love. I had really been meaning to do his room cute & Clayn kept on asking me why, because he destroys EVERYTHING! I said because I just want him to have a cute room, was the only reason I could come up with. That started me on my hunt for bedding, I have looked everywhere & we decided we didn't want to spend a lot on bedding for him, yet. So, on Monday I went to Walmart & found this cute bed in a bage, rugs & curtains all for less than $70.00. I was very excited. So, We ironed the curtains & pillow shams, washed the sheets, before I put them on, & I decided to re-paint the letters for his names with a darker blue & paint the stars more yellow. I'm going to do it all in pirate, because that's what he loves. So, I worked so hard on this Monday & Tuesday. Of course I left out the blue & yellow paint, & the **** (fill in the letter's) took them & dumped them out the window, down the house & into the new bark. The whole time while he was doing this, Clayn was mowing the lawn & I was pulling weed & Tess was watching a cartoon, which is where little angel was supposed to be! Obviously NOT! Let's just say that he got in TROUBLE! See pictures below! So that has been only a part of a crazy week!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Parker's Room
So, a few weeks ago we ripped up the carpet in Parker's room & found these cherry wood floors, that I have really come to love. I had really been meaning to do his room cute & Clayn kept on asking me why, because he destroys EVERYTHING! I said because I just want him to have a cute room, was the only reason I could come up with. That started me on my hunt for bedding, I have looked everywhere & we decided we didn't want to spend a lot on bedding for him, yet. So, on Monday I went to Walmart & found this cute bed in a bage, rugs & curtains all for less than $70.00. I was very excited. So, We ironed the curtains & pillow shams, washed the sheets, before I put them on, & I decided to re-paint the letters for his names with a darker blue & paint the stars more yellow. I'm going to do it all in pirate, because that's what he loves. So, I worked so hard on this Monday & Tuesday. Of course I left out the blue & yellow paint, & the **** (fill in the letter's) took them & dumped them out the window, down the house & into the new bark. The whole time while he was doing this, Clayn was mowing the lawn & I was pulling weed & Tess was watching a cartoon, which is where little angel was supposed to be! Obviously NOT! Let's just say that he got in TROUBLE! See pictures below! So that has been only a part of a crazy week!
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Melissa- My little Jaxson is exactly like your son! There are so many posts I've read on your blog that have made me chuckle and smile because I feel I'm reading my own journal entries. Darling room, by the way!
Post a Comment