Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

It was my Mom's birthday last week, and I just wanted to take a minute & tell her Happy Birthday! I know that I'm late doing this, but I talked to her probley 15 times since then, I'm not joking, ask Clayn or my Dad & they'll say that it was more than that. I love my Mom, so much! She is truly my very bestest friend, I go to her for everything! She is so much fun! Mom, you have always been an amazing example for absolutely every thing in my life & I just want you to know that I love you so much! I could go on & on & on! But, truly the very best thing I can say is Thank you!

“All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother” Abraham Lincoln

Me, & Mom with Shelley & Ashlee at Epcot, We had an absolute Blast!



Me, Mom, Shelley, & Ashlee at Disney World!!! The Happiest Place on Earth!


Mom, Em, & Me in Vegas!


Mom & Me on my Wedding Day!

0 comments: