Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Clayn's Conference in Provo

So, last week Clayn & I went to Provo, he had a conference that he was presenting twice at, at UVSC . My mom kept the kids, so I could go with him. We went to Bear River on Tuesday night & spent the night at my parents. Then we got up Wednesday morning & drove to Provo. We had lunch at PF Chang's in the University Mall, and then Clayn just left me at the mall to do some shopping while he went for some pre-conference stuff. I had fun shopping & just being by my self. I saw other mom's wrestling & fighting with their kids, and I have to say that I didn't miss that at all, although I totally sympathize with them. Then, Clayn came a couple hours later & got me & we went & checked into our room. We really had a good times & had some great food and some great shopping! Living in Pocatello and the lack of shopping that we have & then going to Provo with shopping galore! It's Great! We ate at Macaroni Grill, Los Hermanos, and Clayn had really wanted to have lunch one day at Kneader's. I had never eaten there & it really was amazing! It was just a nice relaxing trip for me. And Clayn's presentation's went great! He was very happy with how they went. And the kids had a grand time at Mema's, even though Mema looked like she had about had it, when we got home on Friday night. We came home on Saturday & we took the kids to Kung Fu Panda. They loved it & thought that it was amazing! Parker has been Po, ever since Saturday!

Clayn with a Fancy Italian Soda at the Macaroni Grill!
Cheers!!!
A nice quiet dinner with just the 2 of us, I love it!
Tess dancing in the car on our way home to Mamma Mia, she love's this CD.
She is her mother's daughter!
Parker not so impressed with the music!

0 comments: