Yeah,the Pocatello Zoo is pretty pathetic!!! The Tauphus Park Zoo in Idaho Falls, is way better! The one here leaves a lot to be desired. But, we told the kids on Thursday morning that we would take a break & go & have lunch at Craigo's and go to the Zoo & they were so excited. All morning Tess, was Woo Wooing, when I asked her what she was doing she told me "I'm just showing my excitement, Mom!" What a kid! so here are a few pictures of the fun day. I have to add, it was so cute, they have a barn in the middle of it with a petting zoo & they on the other side of the barn some goats, donkey's and yes, even a couple of cows. I told you I was trying to with hold my EXCITEMENT! But, Parker went right up to the cow & just looked at it & all he could say was "Hi, Cow........." in a very bored tone. It totally made me laugh! They had a awesome tree house & the kids had a great time on it. And there, was another little girl there & she was probably about Tess's age. Tess is a very friendly little girl & she will play with any other kids, which I think is great! She makes friends, very easy! So cute! Just a side note, there was a new girl in our primary class today & Tess was so cute with her, she went up to her & said, "Hi, My name is Tess, your dress is cute." So sweet & innocent! I love that about her! Then, there is Park, & he is into calling everybody "Dude." Here's Park's way of making friends, "Hey, Dude Stop!" Yeah very friendly he gets some strange looks! What a kid!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
The Pocatello Zoo, I think . . .
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment