I know that a lot of times when I post, I do it in bulk. It's just how my time is right now, when I have time, I have it & the rest of the time I'm running around trying to get my life organized. I found this quote from Pres. Hinckley & I really loved it. It's truly why I blog to keep track of our comings & goings. And I know that some things are mostly important to just me and that's ok! It's just the way it is!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh you memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
I love Pres. Hinckley & I'm always inspired by the things he said, and by the life he lived! That's the most that any of us can ask for, is that we live our lives in a way that might inspire those around us. When we have been given so much & been so blessed, I think that it's important for us to try to give back as much as we can. Even if it's just to be a happy person & to try to be an example to those around us!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Important Moments
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment