For those who know me, know that I love to plan parties, get-togethers, etc. If, there's a reason for a shin-dig,I'll do it! I usually celebrate Chinese New Year, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo, heavens who knows maybe I'll find some reason to celebrate Victoria Day on May 19th. I love to have parties! So, on Monday was Cinco De Mayo. On Sunday I talked to Missy, and mentioned to her that it was on Monday & would they like to meet us at a restaurant & have some Mexican food & take the kids mini-golfing & she said sure. Here's a few picture's of us with The Wright's, I had a seafood chimichanga which was pretty dang good! The kids had a great time! Tess was so excited to sit by Isaiah & they had a fun time at mini-golf. The kids had only been once before& overall didn't do too bad. I would say that it was a successful night! Happy Freakin' Cinco De Mayo!!! Let's bring on Victoria Day!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Happy Cinco De Mayo!
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Melissa, have I told you how much I just love you? I think you are so incredible...full of life and so fun to be around. I am still so sad that I didn't get to come and see you again. Thanks for being the magnetic person that you are. You are the best! And I love checking your blog! Love your guts!
Post a Comment