Finally, we were able to pick a night & just go and have our night out. Libby, Missy, Michelle, & Me, we went to Chile's and had a very yummy dinner, I had mushroom jack fajitas so good! Of course we had the chips and queso with the salsa, too! Oh, I love that! We had so much fun laughing & talking about our favorite TV shows, kids, husband, and life in general. It's so much fun to just get together as girls and visit & laugh! Then we went & saw Maid of Honor, with my favorite McDreamy! It was really a cute chick flick for us to go & see. Michelle is going to be moving to Colorado in a few weeks and we will miss you! Thanks for the great evening, Ladies! I can't wait to do it again! There are plenty of other movies that we will need to go & see! YEAH!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Girl's Night Out
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Melissa stop putting pictures of me on your blog. I am just kidding. We had the best time. I loved the movie Let's go again soon.
Post a Comment