Friday, May 23, 2008

The Best Night of TV Ever!

Last night was the best night for TV! I was in heaven, between So You Think You Can Dance and Grey's, it seriously could not have been a better night. We started off with Dance, which was great as usual, I just have to get past Mary Murphy, because she honestly drives me crazy!!! But, my highlight of it, was having Mia Michaels, who is my very favorite judge on there. She is SOOOOO Cool! My dream would be to one day to a contemporary dance with her. SO, Fun! There were some really good dancers, and of course some really crappy ones, too! A very good way to start out my night. Then it just got better!
Grey's, oh my hell! Honestly, could it have gotten any better. I just have to say that I love Bailey, she is so awesome, I love how mean she can be & then the next minute she is there helping them. I thought that the whole situation with Alex & Rebbecca, was so good & I love that we were able to find out more about, Alex, and that he really does have a heart & that he's not just Mr. Pimp all the time. Christina, I'm so glad that she put Hon in her place. Then there's Izzy, she is my favorite, because that who I relate with, I get personal & emotional just like her, she's great! I really want Lexi & George to hook up. And then Oh, Dreamy, I am really hoping that Meredith has snapped out of her weird funk! For the longest time, she has been driving me really crazy & I haven't wanted them together, but last night really changed things for me. I Really do want them to be together (I know Missy is going to be giving me crap about this, because just the other night at dinner, I said that I didn't want them together & know I change my mind, I can do that). But the part that really ticked me off was Calli O'Mailey & Hon kissing at the end. I know that it was all just a matter of time until they went there & sure enough last night they did. Come on, Calli go with Steamy! What Ever, that really made me mad! But the whole ending with Dreamy & Meredith, was very good!
I know that I"m so pathetic, but Grey's has been my thing! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!
I know I should have a life & not watch so much TV. But, I love putting my kids to bed & watching my shows in peace & quiet, which doesn't come by very easily in our home.

0 comments: