BURRRRR!!! At least that's what we were all saying yesterday. We woke up to no heat yesterday morning. I t was freezing & I went up stairs to check the thermostat & we were at 61 degrees. Tess & Park both, were in bed with us freezing. So I called a repair man & he came about 11:00 to check it out. And of course the part that he needed was in Idaho Falls & wasn't going to be able to be here until today. So, he left us we 3 small space heaters. Let's just say there was a lot of cuddling yesterday afternoon, even from Park. Yeah, I know shocker!~ It didn't last really long with him, but it was through a good chunk of Nancy Drew, the movie. So, the repair man came back this morning at 8:00. It was the main motor, so he got it up & going & lets just say that the furnace has ran all morning to get the place warm. Hurray for Heat!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment