I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!! One thing that many may not know about me is that I am obsessed with ABBA, especially Mamma Mia the production. I've seen it twice. Clayn & I went a few years back in Salt Lake. And then last year Me, & Libby, & Missy, had a girls weekend & went to Salt Lake to witness this WONDERFUL event. As I liked to call them they were Mamma Mia virgins. They loved it as much as I did. Both times that I have seen it, picture me with a HUGE grin on my face, for the whole 3 hours, never wanting it to end, & then after being on a high that is hard for me to explain. I LOVE IT!!! The music is great! The whole experience was AWESOME!!! Like me in Disneyland!
Anyway, now I'll come down from my spill for a bit, to tell you that Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson have produced Mamma Mia the movie, & it will be out July 18th!~ As I am writing this I am listening to one of my favorites, Knowing Me Knowing You. So Good! Now, I know that some of you out there are probabily saying that it's not a very nice story. To that I say BLAH!!! You go & see it & see if you can not sing, dance, or laugh through the whole thing. Just turn on a little bit of Abba & you will soon come to LOVE them as much as I do!!! Last summer there was a documentary of them on the Discovery Channel. I recorded it & watched it several times. They were so talented & truly ahead of their time I believe with some of their music. TRUE Classics!!!
If you're like many out there that think that Dancing Queen was their only hit. Google them & find some fun songs!~
I'll be on the count down now til July18th!!! Come & join me for a night of fun!!!
GO ABBA! GO MAMMA MIA!!!!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Mamma Mia
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment